With Father’s Day coming up on June 19th, we thought it would be great to share some of our favorite auto-related gift ideas. Father’s Day is the time to show your dad how much you care. Whether your father is a car fanatic or not, we can guarantee that he’ll enjoy the simplicity and practicality of these father’s day gift ideas.
- Seat Covers and Floor Mats - These accessories can change up the whole vibe of your father’s vehicle. You can make his ride look sportier, sleeker, and overall cleaner, depending on which ones you get. Plus, it’ll protect his vehicle’s upholstery from stains, cracks, and other damage.
- Wireless Phone Charger/Mount - If your dad is the workaholic type that is always on his phone, you can get him this helpful device. Most phone mounts nowadays are easy to install, and many of them can even charge your phone.
- Car Merch - Does your father have a favorite car brand that he fanboys over? If so, we guarantee you can find some cool, branded merchandise that your father can rock. Pick from logo shirts, polos, hats, jackets, and more.
- Car Show Tickets - If your dad is a fan of looking at cars, you can take him to a car show. It’ll be a great bonding experience that we’re sure he will appreciate.
- Maintenance & Detailing - One of the best and most thoughtful gifts you can get for your parents is by taking care of their auto care. They’ll be thankful for a clean and maintained vehicle to use this summer. From mobile detailing to various maintenance items, we can do it all at 26th Street Auto Center.
Show your father some appreciation this Father’s Day by giving his car some TLC. We wish you and your family a fun and safe Father’s Day. For all your auto service and repair needs, please call or visit 26th Street Auto Center today.